Thursday, October 22, 2015

HTL's thoughts, October 22, 2015

October 22, 2015

It is nearing the second month of my termination of my Manila Daily Tribune column that I had been writing for almost fifteen years. Now I've decided to be completely independent and start developing this blog with the help of my young colleagues Laurence Siao who cleans up my commentaries and Richard Mendoza who manages this blog. 

The two months break from column writing wasn't all rest and recreation, its been a very busy two months. I joined an eight day official delegation of Philippine media members visit to China in September, highlighted by a visit to the mausoleum of the Sultan of Sule in Dezhou, Shandong province, and meeting the descendants. Of particular poignancy is the dinner with Ahn Jing, a young lady from the present and 17th generation of the Sultan's line.

In October I had a four day visit to Hong Kong to join family celebrations, which I devoted fare and lodging budgets I could not comfortably afford but wanted to as it was a rare opportunity to meet at the crossroad with relatives and assess the journey that we have traveled in the course of a lifetime and at the intersection of History as China rises again and changes the World.

As I said there are many, many not only interesting but also very vital subjects we need to deal with everyday, it may be strange to some that I have requested this article about Donald Trump - but it may signal a real explosive junction in U.S. history which may break it along its seams and usher int he self-destruction of the real "Evil Empire" of human history.

Enjoy pondering the impolications of this article from Information Clearing House (ICH) and considering donating a bit to that website for the good job it is doing liberating minds of peoples on this Internet.


http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article43206.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment